[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - 07-02-2014 Software release version 1.8.24

07-02-2014 Software release version 1.8.24

Re: 07-02-2014 Software release version 1.8.24

Postby Gallodoro » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 am

Since I have got the new update, I have problems acquiring a satellite fix.
First time I used it I was in wifi range but no satellite fix for 5 minutes. I started running and after 25 minutes I got a fix.
Next time (some 500km away) the watch took 6 Minutes with wifi support.
Same location a day later, without wifi it took almost 2 minutes to get a fix.
Something does not seem quite right. Before the update, I could acquire a fix quite fast.

Cheers
Cornelius
Gallodoro

Postby Claus Fjelde » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Still not impress of the new SW 1.8.24
Avg pace still jumping back and forward and are not accurate now it is to slow

After install the new update my Leikr keep on to freeze so I not abel to do any thing but have to wait for the leikr to run out of power - thanks good that it only have battery for 2.5 hour

Every second time I try to connect with my Wifi it say " no Wifi connected on this item " so I have to reset the Leikr and install the Wifi again hmmmm

Today I have a run in sunny Copenhagen all blue sky no clouds after 20 Km I lost satellite so for the last 5 km I ran with no record so frustrated.

I my last post I also ask you for some deadline - when do you manage to get the Leikr to work ????????????????
I have had my since October and it have never work 100% so I am loosing a little bit of confidence in You do you think that you will manage to Get the Leikr
to work ??????? I am more less starting to doubt on this
I will give until end march if the Leikr not working 100% at end of march I want to return the leikr and get my money back !
Claus Fjelde

Postby admin » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Cornelius and Claus,
I apologize for the bad experience.
Obviously your watches are not working as they should, really sorry for this.
If you have not done it yet, please write a mail to leikrteam@acornprojects.dk with the title "watch not working properly after last SW update".
We will trouble shoot your issues.
thank you
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby M.Ohanis » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 am

Sorryly i also have to add problems with the wifi. When i wan't to sync the watch tells me, that there are no wifi's configured. When Istart the watch, the actual time is shown on it, so somehow wlan is working when starting up.
After copying the a new wlan configuration file to the watch, the 2 runs it did were lost, this is the most annoying for me at the end.

For the GPS accuracy part I see the following problem - where constant with the last 2 versions: When I turn on my watch within WiFi but with no change to reach GPS, it takes about 5 minutes to come to a place where GPS is present (but i don't have WiFi there), i'm not getting any good fix, the fix is always coming for very short time and then gone, coming again - gone, ... . I always have to restart my watch and then wait for a fix (which is than done within one minute).
When I'm starting elsewhere where i have wifi + gps the watch + accuracy is fine.
M.Ohanis

Postby admin » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 am

Dear Ohanis,
your watch is also having issues.
Please write to Leikrteam@acornprojects.dk with the title "corruption" and we will fix the problem for you.
thank you
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hanna2014 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Will this updates work for ?
Hanna2014

Previous

Return to Software releases