[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - New Watch Issues...

New Watch Issues...

Here you can report the issues you have had and how you solved them

New Watch Issues...

Postby JJMoyle1979 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 am

Hello,

I recently switch brands into a Leikr watch.

Currently my watch will not turn on after attempting to Sync the unit with my MAC/Your Website, which was an epic fail.
The watch is frozen in the off position only with the Baterry Icon on - Any help would be great to get this working would be great.

- JJ
JJMoyle1979

Re: New Watch Issues...

Postby Nikolaj » Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Please take a look at the following post and see if it is the same issue you are experiencing:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2204

br.
Nikolaj
Nikolaj

Postby JJMoyle1979 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Nikolaj,

Appreciate the feedback. I have been running with this watch for a few weeks and outside of its sleak look it has far to many issues for my liking, ranging from the screen freezing mid run to overshooting the distances am running (for instance I looked down at my watch yesterday and it had a distance of 1857km).

Could you please contact me off this board to arrange for a return, as I've been playing around with this for close to a month and have become frustrated and have migrated back to my old garmin.

Any insight would be great.
JJMoyle1979

Postby JJMoyle1979 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Ps. I just tried to take it my Leikr out for one last run, but it has frozen on the menu screen and unresponsive. Also the back of the watch has become so hot that I needed to take it off.
JJMoyle1979

Postby admin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 am

JJMoyle1979,
for what you say it is clear that your watch is defective
Please contact us onleikkrteam@acornprojects.dk and we will arrange the next steps.
thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Watch Issues

Postby JJMoyle1979 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi Guys,

I just came back from a run, uploaded my details to Strava, then my watch began to turn on to the Leikr Logo, 4 black boxes appear in the corners, then it shuts off and vibrates immediately. I've been watching it for a few hours and the cycle is consistent.

I've tried holding down all the buttons, combed the FAQ section, but nothing.

Any help would be great, as I really want to go for a run tomorrow and afraid the watch is on a long journey to self destruction.

Tx,
- Jeffrey
JJMoyle1979

Postby Swanny » Sun May 31, 2015 7:09 pm

You could try the full recovery procedure per the following when mine become similarly stuck after being left switched on and charging overnight. Was there a firmware upgrade when you synced?
Swanny

Postby JJMoyle1979 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Thank you for the quick response.

As of right now my watch is completely unresponsive, I've changed the cords, ensured the plug works everything, as of right now its bricked.

How can I go about receiving a new watch? I have several races and training sessions this week and I am without.

Appreciate your help,
- Jeffrey
JJMoyle1979

Return to Troubleshooting