WIFI UNSEARCHABLE

Here you can report the issues you have had and how you solved them

WIFI UNSEARCHABLE

Postby fiorebm0 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello,

I am having tremendous difficulty with my wifi configuration.

I have had the Liekr watch since last year and the wifi has been configured on my home network since then. It's the same router, same password, same network. Up until a week ago, I had NO, ZERO, ZILCH, issues with the wifi connection to the watch.

All my other wifi devices work perfectly on the same password and set, but the Leikr now no longer connects. I have neither upgraded nor changed my home network settings.

I have done the following:
1. Reset the watch to factory settings and installed a new config file for wifi.
2. Reset the watch to factory settings, re-entered the configuration file at my Leiker's configuration section, downloaded the new config file and re-installed.

I would like to use this watch for more than an expense stop watch, so what should I be doing to make it work.

Thanks!
fiorebm0

Re: WIFI UNSEARCHABLE

Postby admin » Sun May 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Dear Fiorebm0,
if you havent done it yet please write to leikrteam@acornprojects.dk and we will get back to you with some troubleshooting asap.
Please remember to indicate the watch number as it is written on the back of the watch.

thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby tsh » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Same here. Wifi was seeming to be getting unreliable, but did work if I held the watch within 0.5m of the router. After the last update (1 week ago) I downloaded some maps and routes. Today, no connection.

On the plus side, I can confirm siccess re-downloading the conf file on a chromebook.

I will write by email for further advice today.
tsh

Postby admin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Just a quick note to say that this issue was closed.

thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Return to Troubleshooting