I'm using the newest firmware.
Here is how the bug manifests:
1) I remove the watch from the charging dock.
2) The watch starts up instantly, with gps lock.**
3) I go for a run.
4) I return home, and attempt to sync my run to Strava.
5) The watch fails to connect to my wifi, though I am standing next to the router.
6) I reboot the watch.
7) I sync again, it connects to the wifi, and everything works fine.
8) I turn off the watch.**
9) I put it in the dock.
10) <time passes>
11) Go to step 1
Having to reboot the watch after every run is irritating.
** This indicates to me that it never actually shut off, but stays powered in the dock. Is that correct? Or am I not turning off the watch correctly? What is the approved method for turning the watch completely?