New user here. I got the watch last week and so far I'm loving it. I thought I would stop by and leave my feedback. I mainly use the watch for GPS tracking while cycling and heart monitoring. There's only some small things that don't work exactly right or that could be improved. I'm pretty sure some of them have already been reported, but here we go:
- GPS instant speed is very inaccurate. It looks like it's averaging the speed for like the last 10secs or so. It's funny because it stops as soon as you stop, but the instant number is completely out. This is probably my biggest concern as I was planning to replace my bike computer with this watch.
- GPS lock. It's interesting how fast it locks position when the watch has access to Wi-Fi. The problem comes when you don't have access to Wi-Fi. I can tell the watch is now saving the last recorded position. It would be very useful if the watch saved the last know position AND the last know position of the satellites and started searching from there; the lock would be much faster. On the other hand, today I switched from an indoor profile to an outdoor one and the GPS wouldn't lock position: It would vibrate and show 4, 5 or 6 satellites to immediately come back to zero. It didn't stop doing that until I reboot the watch.
- Heart rate. Heart rate works for me so far (I've read some people complain but I suppose I don't use those values). It would be awesome to have plotted curved of the instant heart rate as well.
- Battery icons and curves: It would be much more useful if a battery percentage were provided instead of the cell icon. Furthermore, being able to include the value in one of the tiles, or even plot it's curve would be amazing.
- Vibration: This just doesn't work. You cannot deactivate the vibration in any way.
This is everything so far. I suppose I'll keep posting any suggestions that I keep finding. Keep up the great work!