[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - 11-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.25

11-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.25

11-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.25

Postby admin » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 pm

A new software update is now available!
This is quite a major software release that brings a lot of new and relevant features to the Leikr watch:

- Support for ANT+ enabled Foot pods: we have now expanded on the accessories supported by Leikr to include ANT+ enabled foot pods. The foot pod pairing and calibration instructions can be found on the on-line user guide on the web page under "Support".

- Running indoor profile: this profile turn off the GPS connectivity and can be used in combination with an ANT+ foot pod when running on a treadmill or indoor running track. The indoor profile can also be used without a foot pod if you want to log time and pulse.

- Instant pace from Foot pod: when an ANT+ Foot pod is used to run outdoors, the instant pace information is collected from it. This make the Instant pace readings more stable.

- Training history can now be edited directly from the watch: now a workout in training history can be edited (date and sport) and deleted from the watch.

Along with these new features we also improved the GPS performance and corrected some minor bugs.

Looking forward to your comments!

thank you
the Leikr team
admin
Site Admin

Re: 11-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.25

Postby Sjipparen » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Yessss, now I can delete and edit some of my workouts, and it works.
Will it soon be possible to chose more than 15 sec. on light , that`s a short time when it`s dark ????
WCR Kjell
Sjipparen

Postby Questor » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:11 pm

No clouds, no trees... no satellite fix on an 8 km run. Switched the unit several time off and on again without more success. Back to the drawing board...
______

Questor

Postby DirkThieme » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Awesome! Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy training with the Leikr. The indoor feature will make it even better. Jeep up the good work!
DirkThieme

Postby gason74 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:18 am

Which available footpods are compatible with the new software ?
gason74

Postby gason74 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 am

I found this one:

Adidas miCoach SPEED_CELL

Is this footpod compatible ?

Price is 34,-€ at adidas-shop.
gason74

Postby gerry_123 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 am

Hi,
thanks for implementing the indoortraining. I tried it this morning and it works good.

But If I synchronized the watch with strava/endomondo I couldn't find my workout. Than I realized, that the date of the workout was set to 01.01.2013 or some day far in the past.
I assume you read the Date and Time for a workout from the gps signal. Doesn't the watch has it's own / internal time? Could you use that time for an indoor workout?

Thanks, Gerhard
gerry_123

Postby stephenjherring » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am

Hi,

I found a bug in the new firmware.

I decided to delete some of the oldest workouts. I found that if I hilight the very oldest workout in the training history then "select" -> "delete" -> "yes", when it returns to the training history no workout is hilighted. If I then press "select", this causes the watch to crash ... and I have to reboot the watch.

If I press "up" or down" after deleting the oldest workout that is fine ... it then hilights a workout.

This only happens after deleting the *oldest* workout.

Cheers,

Steve.
stephenjherring

Postby danwalkowski » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:12 pm

The update is good, and my garmin footpod works well.

However, I have discovered a very unfortunate UI bug. I did my run, pressed stop/pause, then went inside to change. When I was done, I synced the watch with Strava, but no new run was added, and it had disappeared from my Leikr.

I realized that I had forgotten to press the Save button on the watch. I think it would be very helpful to have the watch auto-save before uploading. In other words, If an activity is paused, but not saved, and I do a sync to strava, please SAVE the paused activity first, so it can be uploaded, instead of discarding it.

Thanks,
Dan Walkowski
danwalkowski

Postby FBr » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi,
I got the same issue than gerry_123: I did enjoy the "run inside" mode but sadly no record of today's training on both Strava and Endomondo.
I did not use any footpod during this session.
Leikr team, thanks for the improvement and keep pushing.
FBr

Next

Return to Software releases