Empty activities

Empty activities

Postby WRP » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:46 am

Hi,

After updating to the latest version my Leikr have these issues:

1.) Activities will be uploaded to Endomondo, but do not contain any values except the duration time (http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/366805906/13085064).
2.) At the Leikr Training History the last recordings do not contain any values too :-( But I could see the training data (values) while the recording take place, so everything goes round untill teh recording is finished.
3.) I cannot delete any activities (Training History entries) anymore. After deleting they are listed in the history view as before. No way to clear the list.

Do I need to do a factory reset? This is a little bit annoying, because in the last 6 months I have to do some factory resets to make my Leikr stable once more :-(

A personal remark:
For me the biggest lag of the Leikr - besides the often weak reliability - is the inability to download the true rawdata of my recorded activities. I'm developing a PC sport analyzing software and there is no way to obtain my recorded activity data in raw format, but I must download them from a cloud service, that is filtering my data in some way (for example, I cannot see the foot pod values in the Endomondo TCX-exports, but only jumpy GPS calculated speed values, Endomondo does not export laps, etc.). Maybe you should consider the possibilty of downloading raw data directly at the user PC in the future (Garmin for example is running at danger to lose some of their customers due to restricting the access to their actvity data).

Regards Ralph
WRP

Re: Empty activities

Postby admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Ralph, I see that you also wrote on leikrteam@acornprojects.dk.
we will follow up on your issue via mail.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby Niolst » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Hello Leikr team,
I have absolutely the same issues. Is there any solution yet?

Thanks for a short reply,

Niels
Niolst

Postby admin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 am

Niels.
these problems you see are linked to the specific watch.
Please write us on leikrteam@acornprojects.dk specifying the device number and your current software version.
We are really sorry for the problem you are experiencing.
thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug reporting