[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - Wifi unreachable

Wifi unreachable

Here you can report the issues you have had and how you solved them

Wifi unreachable

Postby amilopowers » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:41 am

Hi there

After updating the software to the latest (1.10.29 i guess). My watch doesn't find any wifi network anymore. All the other devices are successfully connected to it.

What can i do?
amilopowers

Re: Wifi unreachable

Postby vivala » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Same for me.
Stops at "waiting for WIFI connection".
Same with factory restore an new WIFI-settings.
vivala

Postby alban » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 am

Same for me...

I have all my training from august (23 trainings on the watch). I really don't want to lose them. Bad software update I guess
alban

Postby vivala » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:29 pm

And now, after some trying over the days I even didn't get any USB connection (tested with 3 computers).
vivala

Postby vivala » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:39 pm

And of corse the "Watch stuck with Leikr logo on screen"
vivala

Postby admin » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Dear all,
we the latest software release we corrected a bug that created the situation you are experiencing.
For those of you still stuck: we would like to take each case individually.
Please write to leikrteam@acornprojects.dk

thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby kennethbrun » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:13 pm

kennethbrun

Postby oz1mis » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 am

Same issue here - Recovery and fresh Wifi file got the watch back online (loosing several trainings...)

An update gave me a new version 1.10.30 (c) this morning!

Guess what - no Wifi connection - but if I turn on my Hotspot on my HTC it works!!!
So it's related to my home router (Linksys

Next issue is that the watch wants to download my maps again - and that is not going to happen over my phone...

So there is still an issue with Wifi!

/Michael
oz1mis

Postby oz1mis » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 am

Strange - I have two Leikr watches (mine and my wifes)

My watch is now on version 1.10.30 (b) - and have no problems with my home Wifi!!

My wifes is on version 1.10.30 (c) - and it can't connect to my home Wifi. Both are updated to newest version (?)

So perhaps it will be better later today :-)

/Michael
oz1mis

Return to Troubleshooting