Stuck with screen off, power button vibrates

Here you can report the issues you have had and how you solved them

Stuck with screen off, power button vibrates

Postby tprokop » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi - New problem this morning. Watch should be fully charged, it was on the charger overnight. When I hit the power button (short press), the watch responds with a short vibrate but the screen still stays entirely blank. No other button or combination of buttons seems to do anything, other than the short vibrate if the power button is included.

While I've been playing with it (>15 minutes now) trying button combinations, twice I've gotten the screen to light up and then show the Leikr logo (with 4 boxes in the corners), but then the backlight goes off and the logo fades away (actually fades, I can see it get dimmer until it's gone).

Any ideas on how I can bring the watch back to life?

Thanks!
tprokop

Re: Stuck with screen off, power button vibrates

Postby Gillu13 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Hello,

Did you try pressing simultaneously the four buttons during at least 10 seconds or so?

Gilles
Gillu13

Postby deborah50 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:47 pm

"Ghosting" is the problem that some keyboard keys don't work when multiple keys are pressed simultaneously.
deborah50

Postby tprokop » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi thanks for the suggestions - it ended up being easier than I thought. My micro USB cable appears to have failed, so the watch was dead even though I'd thought I charged it overnight. Full now and working like normal.
tprokop

Return to Troubleshooting