Excellent update. I have a bit more of experience with the watch I think I can throw out some more comments:
- Watch mode: Amazing introduction. I like it a lot and actually use it quite often. I was thinking in making it work more like a switch than like a button. Let me explain this: Now you activate the mode and as soon as you push anything the watch comes back to its normal, everything functional state. I think it would be awesome if you could still navigate through the menus and check your activities in watch mode, with everything deactivated (no GPS, no ANT+ search, no wifi unless you want to synchronize). Somehow like you activate and deactivate the sport mode. By the way, the battery life in watch mode is excellent. Somebody else mentioned that saving hours option should definitely be included, I agree.
- Battery: I think I definitely feel an increase in battery life, though I haven't had the chance to push the watch to the limit, but I don't charge it as often right now. Good job here. An auto-off screen option would be awesome, you are not constantly checking your watch while running/cycling. You could just wake it up by pushing a button. If you want the screen constantly on you can deactivate the future in settings.
- Activities: I feel I miss an option to delete them all at once. As I already mentioned somewhere else, it would be awesome if they'd show up when you connect the watch via USB. Maybe you could delete them this way.
- GPS: Maybe I'm making this up, but I think you implemented the "save position" feature as when I turn it on it stays in the last known place. Awesome improvement here, THANK YOU!! I am not sure though if it records the last known position for the satellites, but I think it's been fixing position much faster know. Anyway, I thought I'd mention it.
- Vibration: You cannot deactivate it yet. It just doesn't work.
- Instant speed: Still slow. This should be a priority in my humble opinion.
- Endomondo: The only annoyance with the endomondo sync is that you cannot choose between just syncing the routes, the activities, or both. I love endomondo interface for creating routes, and I am uploading over there now, but I am not sure if I am interested in keep updating there. It's not a big thing though.
- WiFi connection: I found a weird glitch where I'd turn on the watch at the university, ask to sync when arriving home and the watch would say it's connecting to the university WiFi (there's no way this is possible). It would sync but it wouldn't connect to your servers. Rebooting solved the issue.
Thank you for the update. Love the watch, love the rotation map feature. Please, keep up the good work.