I went out for a run this morning (US eastern time)
1) I took my Garmin 910XT along for the workout
2) Auto-pause was off on both devices
3) The distances were 11.84miles (Leikr), 11.78miles (Garmin)
4) The GPS fix was pretty much the same. I leave the watches alone whilst I get ready outside - clear view of the sky
5) The elevation graphs are fairly similar. Between miles 6 and 9.5, I was repeating a circuit whilst is noticeable on the Garmin plot but not as obvious on the Leikr.
6) The pace readings were fairly consistent with each other.
a) I am not able to upload my local maps to the watch, not sure what I am missing. Any help appreciated.
b) I created a couple of workouts to try out but again the are not uploading to the watch.
The workouts reports below:
Leikr - http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/259175615
Garmin - http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/260663778