Received my Leikr this week, updated to 1.7.15 and went for my first run today - together with my Polar RC3 GPS.
* Fix: (sufficiently) fast on both devices (Leikr had network access and auto-pause off)
* Track: urban, wood
* Length: 14.47km (openstreetmap), 14.35km (Polar), 16.20km (Leikr)
* No dropouts (no vibration)
* Current pace on the Leikr has often been about 1min/km faster and more "lively" than the Polar during the run (which is typically already about 10 secs too optimistic)
* Recorded track off the Leikr is a bit jaggy and less consistent
Summary: there is a distinctive gap between the two devices and (at the time of writing) Polar appears to be the one being more accurate.