[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - Software release version 1.17.20 - what is new

Software release version 1.17.20 - what is new

Software release version 1.17.20 - what is new

Postby runeod » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:21 pm

I was surprised when my Leikre updated the firmware the other day after my run - so I immediatly turned on the computer to read about the new firmware.
To my surprise therre wasn't any announcement and still isn't.

So the big question is: "What is new?"

My run today shows better tracking, so I guess that has been upgraded.
I've read thet Strava is now supported.
But is there anything more?

/Rune
runeod

Re: Software release version 1.17.20 - what is new

Postby skywalker » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Yeah, an announcement would be nice :)! If not on the site, at least here in the forum... or maybe even on the watch itself? Can't be the only one wondering.
skywalker

Re: Software release version 1.17.21 - what is new

Postby runeod » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Of cause - 1.17.21
runeod

Postby Nikolaj » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Strava support is the new thing in 1.7.21 :)
Go to the "Account and connectivity" page on the web portal to connect your Leikr and Strava accounts.

br.
Nikolaj
Nikolaj

Postby Claus Fjelde » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:43 pm

what is strava ??
Claus Fjelde

Postby admin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 am

hi guys,
sorry for missing out the usual update in the forum, Christmas holidays trew me off of my normal routine, I will post the SW release now.
Regarding what is new: as Nikolaj say, there is now a new community supported along with Endomondo.
Please check it out
www.strava.com

thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby khushfehmi045 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:55 am

If not on the site, at least here in the forum... or maybe even on the watch itself?
Get Braindumps demos for and with 100% success guaranteed. Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of and
khushfehmi045

Postby admin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:39 am

Software releases are listed on the site: http://www.leikr.com/tech-specs/
at the bottom of the page.
thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Return to Software releases