[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - 18-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.26

18-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.26

Re: 18-03-2014 Software release version 1.8.26

Postby medyk » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:27 pm

after this update my watch search for GPS signal much longer than in the past. The fastest searching for gps signal was after version 1.8.25, gps was found immediately after going out. Now i could wait even an hour.
medyk

Postby Dr. D » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:10 am

It has been a while since I shared data from the Leikr, so here goes.
The workout today (March 31 2014) was a fartlek session along a path next to a lake.
Both watches (Garmin fenix2 and Leikr) had clear views of the sky with auto pause switched off.

Here are the stats:
Distance - 4.73miles (Leikr), 4.89miles (fenix2)
Not sure why the Leikr goes off track from mile 4.35 to the finish.

Fenix2: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/316559311
Leikr: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/316556203
Dr. D

Postby admin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 am

Dear Medyk,
plesae wirte us a mail to leikrteam@acornprojects.dk, we need to investigate the issue a bit further.

Dear Dr D.
I will follow up with a mail.

thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hanna2014 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi, guys, maybe someone have new update for by chance?
Hanna2014

Postby Dr. D » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Something different - a casual bicycle ride.

The Leikr was on my left hand (forgot to connect the HRM) and the Garmin fenix2 was on my right hand.
Auto Lap was on but not Auto Pause.
The speed profile shows awesome consistency between the devices with the fenix2 seeming to smoothed.

Here are the high level stats:
Leikr: Distance 8.49miles.
Garmin fenix2: Distance 8.43miles

Full workout details:
Leikr: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/317886015
Garmin fenix2: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/317906941

Many thanks.
Dr. D

Postby Dr. D » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Today (April 5th 2014), I strapped on the Leikr (left hand) and the Garmin fenix2 (right hand).

My run was along a wooded trail with a clear view of the sky in places.

The Leikr and Garmin returned very close figures for the workout.
Distances were as follows, Leikr 13.79miles, Garmin fenix2 13.80miles.

Full workout details:
Leikr - http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/318795869
Garmin fenix2 - http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/318803050
Dr. D

Postby danwalkowski » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 pm

I'm overall quite happy with the behavior of the Leikr at this point, except for one thing: the battery doesn't charge properly.

I go for a run, sync with Strava, turn off the watch and put it in the charging dock. When I go for a run 2-4 days later, the watch is only half charged, every time.
If I then put it back into the dock, and leave it for 30 minutes or so, it charges more. What is going on? Am I doing something incorrectly?

--Dan
danwalkowski

Postby mkhansen » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:12 pm

I see the same issue as Dr. D, I think:

During workouts, the watch seems to track fine. Distance, time, pace, HR all is tracked. After pressing stop, I press and hold Save/View, like I normally does.
The only thing saved is the duration, everything else seems to be lost both in the watch and when uploading to Endomondo.

What to do? :-)

TIA, Morten
mkhansen

Postby jamesg » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Same here - only the time of my last three activities saved; all else lost.

This is different to the other repeat issue I have seen where no data is saved on an activity (fixed by a tedious recovery cycle)
jamesg

Postby admin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:05 pm

@mkhansen and jamesg.
Sorry to hear about your issues with saving workouts.
Unfortunately we believe your watches have a corruption in the database. Please do a restore factory settings :"Menu"->"Settings"->"Restore factory settings".
Please remember to transfer the .cnf file again after you do it.
Let us know how it goes.

@ danwalkowski: please write us a mail to Leikrteam@acornprojects.dk specifiing the serial number of your watch.
thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Software releases