[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Leikr forum • View topic - Registration of My Watch

Registration of My Watch

Registration of My Watch

Postby Patrick Tan » Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi,

I don't whether my watch was being registered or not. How could I get to know about it?

Secondly, I can perform register as new account but I couldn't see the Watch ID column on your registration page.

Thirdly, I have 2 logs of which, I'm trying to perform synchronization to third party apps - Endomondo, by pressing the left upper & bottom buttons, but the screen tells me to register my watch. I'm lost totally.

Appreciate you could render your assitance, thank you very much.

Regards,
Patrick Tan
Patrick Tan

Re: Registration of My Watch

Postby Swanny » Fri May 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Your description would indicate you haven't registered your watch. However, you also haven't really given any details on the steps you've taken whilst following the instructions on registering your watch.

Have you copied the leikr_config.cnf file with your wireless settings to the watch?
Have you copied the device ID from the watch, available in Menu->Settings->About, to the Leikr configuration page.
Swanny

Return to Miscellaneous