Summer time-winter time still doesn't work

Summer time-winter time still doesn't work

Postby martin.pedersen » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:04 pm

I posted this topic during spring 2014 as I realised that my Leikr was one hour behind after switching to summer time... I corrected i manually setting the Leikr up as I would not be in GMT+1 as I actually am but in GMT+2. Now, after we have gone back to winter time I discovered yesterday that my Leikr was one hour ahead, which means that the problem has still not been solved. As I wanted to change my config-file on the Leikr, I had problems getting Windows (7 pro) to se my Leikr. After un- and replugging the USB several times I finally managed to copy the new config file to the Leikr. Unplugging the Leikr from the docking station it froze, so now I have to wait for the batteries to run flat... My last working out wasn't recorded well by the Leikr... the HRM as well as the GPS registrations was very poor as one can se here:

http://app.endomondo.com/workouts/431023064/10438207

Still hoping that the Leikr Team is working on improvements... last SW update is more than 4 months ago.

Keep up the work.
Martin Pedersen.
martin.pedersen

Re: Summer time-winter time still doesn't work

Postby admin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Martin,
we would like to hear more about your watch, please ping us on leikrteam@acornprojects.dk.
thanks
Cris
admin
Site Admin

Re: Summer time-winter time still doesn't work

Postby Szadzik » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Does not work on mine either. What is the point of pinging you if you have never implemented the summer/winter option?
Szadzik

Return to Bug reporting