A new software update is now available!
In the past month we have been making a lot of changes to our Software and hopefully this release will prove the time spent worth it.
Here is the list of improvements:
1) General GPS stability and faster time to first fix: following the GPS firmware update, we have now improved the assistance data handling further. As a result of it, we expect a faster satellite aquisition time and more stable general behaviour of the GPS tracking.
2) Faster Endomondo route download: this is a step in the right direction on the Endomondo Routes handling. The watch still downloads the full list of Routes, however now dowloading Routes from Endomondo shoud be way faster.
3) Improved battery life: we have now managed to extend the battery life by optimizing the way the watch connects to the Wi-Fi. We expect a battery life improvement of approximately half an hour ( to be tested further).
4) MAP showing the current location at fix: the map will update to the current location immediately after getting the GPS connection.
5) Support for spaces and special characters in WLAN SSID and password: bug fix, some of our Ambassadors have reported issues in registering the Wlan when using special characters.
6) Support for spaces and special characters in Endomondo username and password: bug fix, some of our Ambassadors have reported issues in registering the Wlan when using special characters.
Like the previous release also this release affects the GPS firmware and therefore it will have a major impact on the general behaviour of your watch, please help us by reporting all your findings.
As always we are looking forward to your feedback!
The Leikr Team